Use this Keurig KQ8 Filter Kit for a professional Direct Water Line Hookup of your Keurig B150P, K150P, B155P, K155P, K2500, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000SE, K3500, K4000, Bolt, or Flavia and Grindmaster commercial brewers.
This Brewer Installation Kit Includes:
- Filter Cartridge (GAC kq8 kq8a q5486 type filter with polypropylene depth filtration and added polyphosphate for scale control)
- Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4″ quick connect fittings)
- 3/4″ to 1/4″ Water Line Connector
- 15 feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line (to connect the filter to the unit)
- One-Way Check Valve
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- 3/8 x 3/8-1/4″ Angle Stop Valve
- 1/4″ Adapter
- 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation)
PureWater Filters ® Quality:
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater Filters PW5486, UPC 6527853421188 (replaces older kq8 kq8a q5486 models) (Replacement for Omnipure Filter Kit Keurig 5572, GMT5572, 50-201004-010).
Chloe Clark –
This is Great!!! I extremely recommend this! I actually got this product for Christmas from my parents. Now I have clean, filtered water straight to my Keurig!! It definitely has saved me time and money on buying more faucet filters! I am most excited to say that I actually installed this myself! This was easier than putting together my nightstand. The instructions were so easy to follow. I actually did have a question but I called them and they were super helpful and friendly. I have to say thanks to my parents but also a big thanks to Pure Water Filters for making this possible.