Use this Keurig KQ8 Filter Kit for a professional Direct Water Line Hookup of your Keurig B150P, K150P, B155P, K155P, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000SE, K3500, K4000, Bolt, or Flavia and Grindmaster commercial brewers.
This Brewer Installation Kit Includes:
- Filter Cartridge (GAC kq8 kq8a q5486 type filter with polypropylene depth filtration and added polyphosphate for scale control)
- Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4″ quick connect fittings)
- 3/4″ to 1/4″ Water Line Connector
- 15 feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line (to connect the filter to the unit)
- One-Way Check Valve
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- 3/8 x 3/8-1/4″ Angle Stop Valve
- 1/4″ Adapter
- 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation)
PureWater Filters ® Quality:
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater Filters PW5486, UPC 6527853421188 (replaces older kq8 kq8a q5486 models) (Replacement for Omnipure Filter Kit Keurig 5572, GMT5572, 50-201004-010).