Use this kit for a professional installation of your Keurig B150, B150P, K150, K150P, B155, K155, K2500, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000SE, K3500, K4000 or Flavia and Grindmaster commercial brewers.
Commercial Brewer Filter Installation Kit Includes:
- Filter (GAC filter with polypropylene depth filtration and added polyphosphate for scale control)
- Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4″ quick connect fittings)
- 3/4″ to 1/4″ Water Line Connector
- 15 inches of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line (to connect the filter to the unit)
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation)
PureWater Filters ® Quality:
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater Filters PW5486, UPC 6527853421188
* Keurig B150 may require a Direct Water Line Plumb Kit if it doesn’t have a waterline hookup.