Use this Keurig KQ8 Filter Kit for a professional Direct Water Line Hookup of your Keurig B150P, K150P, B155P, K155P, K2500, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, B3000SE, K3500, K4000, Bolt, or Flavia and Grindmaster commercial brewers.
Commercial Brewer Filter Installation Kit Includes:
- Filter (GAC filter with polypropylene depth filtration and added polyphosphate for scale control)
- Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4″ quick connect fittings)
- 3/4″ to 1/4″ Water Line Connector
- 15 inches of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line (to connect the filter to the unit)
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation)
PureWater Filters ® Quality:
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater Filters PW5486, UPC 6527853421188 (replaces older kq8 kq8a q5486 models) (Replacement for Omnipure Filter Kit Keurig 5572, GMT5572, 50-201004-010).
* Keurig B150, K150, B155 & K155 may require a Direct Water Line Plumb Kit if it doesn’t have a waterline hookup. The required mechanical water tank, also called the Plumbkit reservoir has a nozzle fitting in the back bottom corner of your machine, this is where the included nozzle & elbow will connect, as pictured.