Are you ready to hook your Keurig brewing system into a direct water line, so you don’t have to refill the brewer with water? Then use this Keurig Plumb Kit and Keurig Filter Kit combo for a professional installation of your Keurig B150, K150, B155, K155 Brewers.
- Keurig Direct Water Line Plumb Kit Water Reservoir Tank
- New PureWater Filters® KQ8 KQ8A Filter Cartridge (GAC filter with polypropylene depth filtration and polyphosphate for scale control)
- Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4″ quick connect fittings)
- 3/4″ to 1/4″ Water Line Connector
- 15 feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line
- One-Way Check Valve
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- 3/8 x 3/8-1/4″ Angle Stop Valve
- 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation)
- UPC: 736283269239
PureWater Filters ® Quality:
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and other toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants)
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,250 gallons/6 months. For replacements use PureWater Filters PW5486, UPC 6527853421188