Our ice maker water line connection and filter kit is an economical option that will fit most machines. Easy to install using our included quick connect fittings. Can be conveniently placed in many locations such as behind your refrigerator and/or ice-maker, under your sink, or cabinet. Can also be used for beverage equipment, water fountains, and under-the-counter systems. Using the included 1/4″ T-connector adapter allows you to easily add an ice maker to an existing 1/4″ line or incorporate filtration to both your ice maker and another 1/4″ compatible machine, such as a fridge. Basically anything compatible with 1/4″ water tubing or any system with it already in place. Most ice maker water line hook-ups already come with this setup. Comes with step-by-step easy-to-follow instructions designed by us with the inexperienced user in mind. No need to call a plumber when you have our amazing customer support team during our regular business hours ready to answer your questions over the phone or by email. Our included filter has been tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- PureWater Filters® Inline Water Filter Kit for Ice Makers Includes:
- PureWater Filters® Filter Cartridge (with Quick-Connect Fittings)
- 1/4″ T-Connector Adapter
- 15 Feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- Two Quick Connect Water Line Adapters,
- Mounting Bracket with Screw, and
- Installation Instructions with Graphics
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product-related questions.
* Service life on the filter is 1,500 gallons / 1 Year. For filter cartridge replacements use PureWater Filters Model No. PWF10