Fitting for Direct Water Line Hookup with Elbow for Keurig Commercial Brewers (B150, B155, K150, K155)
- Keurig Direct Water Line Connector with 90 Degree Elbow
- Hooks your Keurig Plumb Kit to a 1/4″ water line
- 1/4 ” tube x 3/4″ Female Garden Hose Thread, Includes washer
- For use with Keurig B150, B150P, K150, K150P, B155, K155, B200, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, and B3000SE Brewers
- Lifetime Warranty and free telephone support
This connector allows you to hook your Keurig brewer to a direct water source. This connector attaches to the Plumb Kit and the other end has a quick connect fitting to connect to a 1/4″ water line. The elbow helps keep the water line out of view for a nice clean looking installation. Helps direct the water line directly to an attachable filter (sold separately).
Note: If you have a Keurig B150, K150 or B155, K155, you will need to purchase the Direct Water Line Plumb Kit in addition to this product. If you have a Keurig B150P, K150P, B200, B3000, B3000se, or K3000, K3000SE, your brewer’s reservoir is already equipped with a Direct Water Line Plumb Kit, and you will only need to purchase this product.
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- LIFETIME Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.