Inline Water Filter Kit for Refrigerators and Ice Makers
- Provides better tasting water and ice. Chlorine, taste and odor reduction. Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Includes: New PureWater Filter (with Quick-Connect Fittings), 15 feet of 1/4 inch NSF water line, Shutoff Valve, Two 1/4″ Quick-Connect Water Line Connector Adapters, Mounting Bracket with Screw, and Instructions with Graphics
- Direct inline filter kit works with most refrigerators and icemakers
- Service life of filter is 1500 gallons (1 Year)
- FREE Lifetime Warranty and Telephone Support
This fridge water line connection and filter kit is an economical option for most refrigerators with a water dispenser and/or icemaker. Easy to install using our included quick connect fittings. Can be conveniently placed in many locations such as behind your refrigerator, under your sink or cabinet. Can also be used for beverage equipment, icemakers, water fountains, and under the counter systems. Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- PureWater Filters® Inline Water Filter Kit for Refrigerators and Ice Makers Includes:
- PureWater Filters® Filter Cartridge (with Quick-Connect Fittings)
- 15 Feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- Two Quick Connect Water Line Adapters,
- Mounting Bracket with Screw, and
- Installation Instructions with Graphics
The PureWater Filters ® Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,500 gallons / 1 Year. For replacements use PureWater Filters Model No. PWF10
Most refrigerators and ice-makers utilizing standard 1/4″ water line connections